Error messageDeprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in menu_set_active_trail() (line 2405 of /home/itneossiadigital/public_html/the_party_yacht/includes/menu.inc).
About Aicon 56ft
For the ideal luxury cruising, the Aicon 56 is perfect for all types of weather and any types of event. Party it up in the Aicon 56 with its curvaceous style and outstanding performance that delivers comfort and luxury all at the same time.
This luxurious yacht is built by Icon Marine in Italy which is especially designed to have sleek and striking lines. It has aerodynamic structure that allows it to cruise vibration-free at 28-32 knots.
This yacht is ideal for all types of event, enjoy Manila Bay’s skyline and surrounding views with Aicon 56ft for a yacht party so lavish, it’s going to be hard to forget.
- Use of the yacht during the time rental
- Captain and staffs
Rules & Conditions
- Time starts on given boarding time by the client.
- External Caterers are not allowed or corkage fees will be added.
- An additional charge will be incurred for every exceeding hour. Payment should be made immediately after the event.
- In case of bad weather, yacht may not be able to cruise and your package will be converted to one of the following: 1-hour cruise = 2-hour dock or 1-hour cruise = 3-hour function room.
- Should the client decide to cancel the reservation, any deposit made by the undersigned will be forfeited. Event will be rescheduled should there be any occurrence of natural calamities such as typhoons, earthquakes, floods, and the like. For the safety of the passengers and vessel, the Captain has the right to change the time of departure at any point during the trip.
- The host shall strictly monitor the individuals present during the event. S/he is required to submit a guest list three (3) days before the event.
- The host will be charged for any damage and/or loss to the booked properties or amenities during the event. Manila Luxury Club cannot be held liable for any damage and/or loss of personal belongings during the event.