Eagle Cruiser Party Boat
About Eagle Cruiser Party Boat
If you’re looking for an event venue that is both grand and intimate, The Eagle Cruiser is what you’re looking for. Whether it be a corporate event, wedding reception, birthday party, debut or any large gathering; this boat is perfect for big gatherings as it can accommodate up to 150 people. It has three elegant open-air decks that have the view of the beautiful waters of Manila Bay and the Metro’s cityscape in any angle. Sail in style on board the Eagle Cruiser.
Tables and chairs
Rules & Conditions
- Full payment shall be settled 5 working days before the event.
- A fifty percent (50%) cancellation fee shall be charged should the client decide to cancel 3 days before the function date.
- Duration of the party should be within specified hours only.
- Client will pay for the cost of broken damaged or list of equipment, glassware, utensils and premises caused by guests and other visitors.
- Passengers must comply with the rules and regulations for the maintenance of Orderliness & Cleanliness onboard the vessel.
- The Party Yacht reserves the rights to decline and remove passengers at any time for valid reasons, such as persons who are under the influence of liquor, prohibited drugs, etc.
- For safety purposes, expectant moms are advised not to board the ferry.
- In the event that passengers need medical assistance and/or are handicapped, this fact should be declared upon reservation.
- The following are not allowed on-board the Carrier: (a) Any type of firearms (Military/Police personnel on duty/mission must surrender firearm at the Inspection Desk and will be places under the custody of the Ship Master/Captain), (b) Explosive items, like firecrackers and other pyrotechnics, (c) Live animals, (d) Corrosive substances such as chemical, acids, and alkaline based substance, (e) Flammable substances and materials such as gasoline, LPG, hydrogen, paints, thinner or other substances listed by International Maritime Organization, (f) Compressed Toxic Gas such as Carbon Dioxide, Ammonia Chlorine, and other poisonous substances, and (g) Prohibited drugs and/or substances.
- The Passenger assumes the risk of and agrees that Carrier shall not be liable for (a) injury, death, or delay to passengers, (b) loss, damage, or delay of passenger's baggage, effects or property arising from acts of the ship owner, master, officers, crew and/or passengers rendered necessary or advisable under the circumstances or by reason of any and all fortuitous events or force majeure which are beyond the control of the Carrier, its crew of employees.
- In case the Carrier cannot complete the trip for any cause whatsoever, The Party Yacht reserves the right to bring the passenger to another destination under the most feasible means possible at The Party Yacht's expense, or to cancel this contract, returning to said passenger the value of the unused portion of the payment.
- Should the client decide to cancel the reservation, any deposit made by the undersigned will be forfeited. Event will be rescheduled should there be any occurrence of natural calamities such as typhoons, earthquakes, floods, and the like. For the safety of the passengers and vessel, the Captain has the right to change the time of departure at any point during the trip.
- The host shall strictly monitor the individuals present during the event. S/he is required to submit a guest list three (3) days before the event.